Saturday, August 21, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!


Hey friends!  I have decided to create a new blog.  I feel like our adoption is bringing on a new beginning, and I want to start fresh with my blogging.  I have changed my url, removed everyone's names, and will now refer to everyone just by first initial.  I know it will take me awhile to get built back up, but please be a follower, and add me to your list.    You may use my first name to link me, but please leave my last name off.  I am trying hard to stay out of g**gle search with this blog. 

Below is a photo of the magnet that N made me for Mother's day.   Isn't it beautiful?  I tell ya, one thing I enjoyed about my kids being in public school is the awesome gifts they brought home for Mother's Day.  It was the best Mother's Day I have ever had!

3 comments:

Lindsay-ann said...

Love your Mother's Day magnet. It is really beautiful and so special that N Made it for you.
Looking forward to following you over here.
Lindsay
x

skeeterbug said...

I'm really liking your new blog! Of course, I really liked the other one too...it's just easier not having to log in...:) Did you take the sunflower pic? N's magnet is really cool!!

Anonymous said...

You might consider an alias when commenting on other blogs as well...If you google your full name,those comments will link you back here if you still use your first name only-Try using MD.