Our town had a Fireworks celebration on the 3rd. We actually could see the display from our house last year, but the kids begged, and I took them to the display this year. It is so sad that I have become such a stick in the mud that they have to beg me...especially if you knew how close it was...good grief, I need to get over myself! I had a great time with them!
C has learned to use scissors, and he is a cutting fool! He LOVES it. He kept saying "Look momma, I did it!" and on another note....I met with his therapists last week, and they said he is doing so well with his speech therapy, he is about to catch up! So proud of him with his great progress. He is learning all the right things that the youngest brother should, like "I had that FIRST!" I heard him say today. He has also become an excellent tattler....and he is starting to tell little fibs....and has learned to try to blame someone else for something he did. ;)
A couple of our tomatoes out of the garden had funny mistakes to them....that looked like noses...so I made little Tomato Heads for them. Z LOVED his!
Our garden has been great this year! We have been so excited to have so much success this year.
I get so sad when I look at my blog and then at all the photos I haven't blogged about....I must do better! It is probably the only way I will ever remember this wonderful, busy, crazy life of ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment