Z's 4th B-day was July 2nd, but the slacker blogger I am, I guess I am doing good even getting it on here ;) I can't believe he is already 4, and this time next year, we will be thinking about starting Kindergarten!
The day began with skipping school, and getting Shipley donuts!
We are trying to make more homemade gifts....and we took a trip to Dallas back in May and bought all the kids their b-day gifts there....so I have just been trying to make them something to give to them on the day. I had all the kids and Dad design a monster and make it for him. They turned out so cute, and became a very special and eclectic gift.
L reading him some of his new books...
Ready to go do a little shopping, and eat lunch...
Lunch at Chick Fil A
Big brother helped him make his cake!
His Spider Man he picked out joined the party too ;)
1 comment:
What a handsome happy looking BIG boy! My, how time has flown!
Post a Comment