The kids are trying to keep cool this summer in our little pool. It isn't much, but does the trick. Z is having a blast! I have been surprised at how natural he has been in the water. He just goes under and swims around like it is nothing. He is like a fish, and it is really fun to watch.
This one, on the otherhand will not get in the pool. He is very hot natured too, so I really wish he would. He also gets mad if you splash water on him to cool him off. BUT, he insists on being outside the whole time they are....it is a good thing his siblings splash him anyway.
This silly girl insists on wearing her brother's too small arm floaties in 2 feet of water.... and notice the bowl in mid air!
This is brother's favorite thing to do....to drive his sisters crazy....and cause many fights and meltdowns...which has caused them to all be grounded from the pool for a few days...I am sure the neighbors are enjoying the silence ;)
Sometimes they do get along.....glad I took these photos to remember that ;)
Boy, it can really be hard being 1 1/2. Too bad I can't just throw down a fit like this when life gets too hard for me.
1 comment:
Really sweet pics! Loved the fun in the pool w/our sweet "babies"!
Post a Comment