Saturday, October 8, 2011

Counting my Blessings

We have had lots going on, and there is plenty of pictures and stories to blog about, but my brain is too tired once I get a quiet moment to blog.  Also, please know that if you are on my blog roll, then I am reading your blog.  So sorry for no comments, for some reason I can't comment on anyone's blog anymore, and I have no idea why.
 We played hookie from school last week and took a family outing.  It was wonderful, one of the best days we have had in a long time.  I was already missing my kids terribly, it made me miss them and our family time together even more. It seems there is never family time now that they are in school.


I am pretty sure this is one of my all time favorite photos.  Being almost 2, and 3 means there is lots of not sharing and fighting...and these 2 have never voluntarily held hands...so this is just the most beautiful sight ever to this momma's eyes.  
 Oh how I love these people!  I love this picture, it just makes me smile everytime I look at it.







Tonight I am so thankful for the fall out fatique I feel from caring for another child this week.   I am so glad to have our home open for fostering.  It just feels good. My heart melted over and over today as I watched all 6 members of my family love on him, and welcome him in with open arms.  I thank God for his precious life, and for giving us the opportunity to love him.

No comments: