Saturday, September 24, 2011

Grandparents' Day

When R found out there was a Grandparents Day at school, she got right on my facebook and phone and invited them!  To their great delight, their Grammy, Granma, and Papa Ray were able to come!

Can you just see the excitement in their faces in these pictures??  So thankful to my mother in law for having her camera and getting these pictures for me!




I love this one of both the grandmoms and all the grandkids ;)

I love how our 2 little boys get SO excited just like the big kids to go to the grandparents.  Normally, when I get out of my van and don't get little C out, he will start screaming quickly until I get him out.  Today, I had all the kids in the van and met my parents halfway for them to go to their house...and I opened the door to hug him goodbye, and he was saying "no" and pointing to the door for me to shut it.  He wanted to stay in that van b/c he knew he was going with them!  I love seeing the great relationship that all our children have with all 3 of their grandparents.  It is very special, and just as I had hoped it would be when we had our children.  They have been so supportive to our family as we've grown it, and have loved ALL of the babies we've had, forever and temporarily. 


No comments: