I have got so many things to blog about, but just don't ever have the time to blog. Around here we have been schooling, pumpkin carving, making projects, celebrating a 1 yr b-day, having lots of friends over, and trying to get a good photo of all 5 together. In the middle of that and more, we have said hello to our 8 yr old van, and gotten a new one that we LOVE! I have been working on the Heart Gallery, and becoming a member of the a task force for FASD. I walked in the Race for the Cure a couple of weekends ago, and am heading down to a Halloween party tomorrow night with my little pirates and parrots. So many blog posts, I hope to catch up soon.
Also, are you able to comment anymore? I have had several tell me that they can't leave comments, and I have changed settings a couple of times trying to get is worked out. I know I haven't been commenting, so it may be my fault for the lack of comments, but if you are able, please just leave me one and let me know.
Also, are you able to comment anymore? I have had several tell me that they can't leave comments, and I have changed settings a couple of times trying to get is worked out. I know I haven't been commenting, so it may be my fault for the lack of comments, but if you are able, please just leave me one and let me know.

3 comments:
Here is a successful comment. It sounds like it is a good busy.
You have been busy! Thanks for getting involved with a task force in your area for FASD. We're all in the trenches together. :-)
~Kari
Cute pictures :)
Post a Comment