I constanly think about rearranging, and organizing...I sometimes think it is a sickness...but I really just blame it on always trying to find a better way to function in our large family :) I have recently had the idea to turn our garage into a playroom for the big kids...it works well, when the kids want their friends to play, there is easy access, we can keep the babies out easier, there is more room to play, there are less toys in the house, and I don't have to look at them as often...(except you would think things would be cleaner, but they still are not!) I haven't gone all out with my switch just b/c I know it will be warm soon....and we will probably end up moving it all back in! I don't want to make this a permanent room, but I don't really know of a way to keep it cool in there...anyone have any ideas??
The most exciting thing that has been going on for me around here is that I got a new washer and dryer!! It was long overdue! I realize now that I have new ones, that my old washer wasn't even getting stains out of my clothes, and my washing machine was making my clothes not smell good. SO thankful to have this now! It truly makes laundry less frustrating now that I know that washing them is actually productive now! haha...Also, the kids want to help more, and I can wash more clothes at once time.
Daddy C and the kids have been working on the garden, and we hope to have it going soon! I just loved this sight when I went out and saw them all helping ;)
Daddy C and the kids have been working on the garden, and we hope to have it going soon! I just loved this sight when I went out and saw them all helping ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment