Sunday, September 5, 2010

Our first day of school

We celebrated our first day of public school this year like we did last year. We went to play at the splash pad downtown.  We met up with a new homeschool group, and had a great time.  I met so many new people that are so sweet. 

We actually had already started school a couple of weeks earlier to cure the boredom and fighting around here.  They do much better with the structure, and having a goal to work towards.

So, here are our 1st day of school pictures.  We have R in the 2nd grade, L in the 3rd grade, and N in the 4th grade.
We got to see some of our homeschool friends that we haven't seen in awhile, the kids were really excited about that.
afterwards, we went to the library, wet hair and all





then we walked down to the nature center and saw frogs at all stages of their metamorphosis. 
I can't believe how well this one turned out.  I was taking it with my little camera through glass.
We had a great day, and a good start to the new year.  The kids are doing great!  I will share more about school with you soon.

No comments: