We have lived in our area for 4 years, and Clay and I have been been to various Japanese restaurants, but we have never taken the kids. Our babies will be leaving their daycare to be home during the day soon, so we wanted to get this activity in before then, just because we didn't know how they would react to all that. I have to say, I am so proud of my kids. They were just mesmerized, and tried everything put before them without complaints. They miss out on so much good food for being stubborn that way....I guess most kids are that way, I know I was...and nothing stops me from eating now :)
Look, our chef wrote I heart you with the rice :)
Look, our chef wrote I heart you with the rice :)
The were so excited when the waitress brought out the chopsticks. They ate their meal with them, and have been eating with them at home all day today.
My girls are eating salad, and Noah is eating his soup. Both of which they tried to say the didn't want when ordering, but after it came, they tried it without complaint, and chowed down and loved it all. It probably helped that they were starving, as it was almost 2:00 when we got there, and we had already had a funfilled morning with no snacks :)
Just looking at these pictures makes me already to go back, the food was SO good!!
1 comment:
They look like the food was GOOD!
Post a Comment