The other day the weather was just beautiful, and I had a ton of things to do indoors, but decided to scratch out that and go on a nature walk instead. It could all wait, but I didn't know if we would continue to have beautiful days, so off we go. There is a nature trail on a Game and Fish preserve near where we live that I have wanted to go check out since we moved here, and it was so peaceful and relaxing, everyone enjoyed it (until L started whining at the end, but that is to be expected!)
2 comments:
I think you made the right choice! :-) Being outside, getting exercise and fresh air is so great for kids. Plus, anytime you study plants and animals, it's a worthwhile trip!
I really like the caterpillar picture!
Beautiful nature pics...good thing you went when you did, cause the humidity came back w/a vengeance...down here, at least...
Post a Comment