Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Little C's First Birthday!!

Our little guy celebrated his First Birthday on the 19th.  I can't believe that a whole year has gone by since we met him, and we have been blessed to be his family since the day he came home from the hospital.  

 He is SO stinking cute!  He has the sweetest smile, and full belly laugh.  His big brother and sisters made him really special birthday cards that I forgot to take a picture of.
 I had already given him several of his presents early so he could be using them

 This cake is actually one of my better creations :)  I always make such a mess of my cakes, but it was fun adding the candy to this one since his birthday is close to Halloween.
 And who is that silly Z looking at?
 Why it is his silly daddy!



 He got so mad at me when I took the cake away to cut a piece for him!



 Yum, yum!  Can't you see he is just trying to put as much in as he can?  :)
 I thank the Lord everyday for my precious little boy.  We love you SO MUCH little C!!
 And your brother loves you "this much" too!