Tuesday, January 10, 2012

C's 2nd Birthday!

Well I am really backing up in time here, but our Baby Boy C turned 2 years old October 19th.  He is growing into such a big boy!!! 
We got him a clippity clop rocking horse that he just loves!!  His batteries have now died, which has been a relief to us, but has taken out some of the fun for him ;)  Such a cute horse though.



Here he is opening his card from his Grammy!!!






This toy was also a big hit!!  It though, has already developed a hole, so it went bye-bye.

We also happen to have a little boy come stay with us for respite on his birthday to stay a few days...we joked that C got to have his first birthday sleepover!  haha  We LOVED having him stay with us, he was so sweet, and he and C got along so well!
I love this picture, they look like they are just hanging out!!
The above picture is when he dropped his cupcake, and he popped it in his mouth so quick before I could stop him!  haha

No comments: