Sunday, January 8, 2012

My poor blog, where have I been??

What started out as just a little break from my blog, turned into more than 2 months.  The longer I didn't blog, the more behind I got, and then I didn't want to just start blogging without trying to catch up.  I am going to have to start somewhere if I shall ever blog again.  I thought about not blogging at all anymore, but I realized that this blog is the only thing I will ever have to give to my kids in memory as I feel my poor brain can't remember anything anymore....and the pictures...well there will probably be millions of photos by the time they are grown, with no story to tell about them.  So, I will add a few, and then try to backtrack, and blog current at the same time...if life doesn't get too crazy on me again!  haha


1 comment:

Penelope {Foster2Forever} said...

We've missed you! Welcome back to bloggy land!