Sunday, January 15, 2012

LEGO exhibit

I thought I had finished up October, but then I found these pictures from when we saw the Lego exhibit at the Clinton Library. This was a DREAM for N to see.  He had read about the artist in some of his LEGO books, so he was very excited to see this exhibit.  We all loved it!

We did discover on this day that our baby C is VERY afraid of elevators!  Oh wow did that boy scream.  We were coming off in the lobby and his scream just echoed....and every person turned and looked with a scared look on their face, so I just had to annouce "he is scared of the elevator!"  haha












Afterwards, we rode the trolley, and this is the first time our little boys got to ride the "train".  It was so much fun for them, and the driver even let the kids all come up and ring the bell.  Z thought it was so much fun!

No comments: