Sunday, January 15, 2012

homeschool again, and field trips ;)

So, we are back to homeschooling again.  I know, I know.  I am the most wishy washy momma ever!  I just felt like I didn't give public school a good enough shot last year, and that is all I could think about.  I am very glad I put them in school this year so that I could see for sure, that homeschooling is what is right for our family.  Come to find out, I am a true homeschool mom at heart ;) 

We have a great homeschool group of friends that have been doing lots of fun things this year.  I think that was the hardest part for me with the kids in school....seeing all the fun learning activities we were missing out on!

We took a tour of Verizon Arena, and it was really cool!  That is a place that I wouldn't have thought about touring, but it was very interesting!


We had a mini snow day...that we got to luckily be home for ;)  This was the extent of our snow, but the roads did get bad in some areas, there were a lot of wrecks that morning in central AR...so glad we were able to just stay home.

 We went to "Bethlehem Revisited" at a church near us.  It was SO cool....and SO COLD too ;)  We were frozen, but it was definately worth going!

 The candle making was their favorite part ;)

1 comment:

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Wonderful that you gave yourself permission to find out for sure if you're truly called to homeschool. And yay for the answer being yes! ;)

Wish we'd had some snow, but so far NOTHING this year.