My friend Suzanne at TheJoyfulChaos just had a 5 year blogaversary giveaway. One night, I spent a little while entering all her to win, thinking I should be spending my time doing something else...I will never win. But I DID!!!! Not only did I win, but I won the prize that I wanted most (there were many great prizes, this one just appealed to me b/c I am a new mamma of 5, and I am so proud of my nest)! Kristen, from Bits and Pieces of my life has an Etsy shop, and she made this adorable "eggs in my nest" necklace. See my sweet little eggs, all 5 of them? ;) I was so excited to get it in the mail. It is just beautiful! Do you know anyone you would like to get this for as a gift, click on over to her shop and order you one!

5 comments:
Really, really cute- and special!!!
That is precious. I love love it.
Such a precious necklace, and I'm so glad you won it!! :D
How awesome!!! What a neat idea for a necklace! Make sure you wear it the next time we get together, I'd love to see it in person.
Glad you liked it!
Post a Comment