I finally got my camera out and thought to capture the little boys telling everyone "night night". It is SO sweet! They make sure they tell everyone, and it is hugs and kisses. Z has to give kisses on both cheeks, and get kisses on both his cheeks. It is truly the sweetest thing, and all you have to say is come tell Z and C goodnight, and everyone appears to get their hugs b/c it makes all of us smile :)
I tried to get a picture of him puckering up...if you say you need a kiss, he starts smacking his lips, it is so funny!
Below is a video of the boys telling each other goodnight. I watch this, and I am just SO grateful, and thankful for my boys. I praise God that they are in our family, and they are together. Last year at this time, we didn't know if that would be possible. Last year, there was a good possibility that C would be leaving us to live with his Great Aunt. Our fight and turmoil was worth every-single-tear and heartache. My heart aches now just thinking of what could have been, and each time I think of it, he gets extra hugs and kisses ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment