Sunday, February 27, 2011

goodbye guitar

The guitar loved by all 3 of my boys suffered an untimely death at the hands of my 2 yr old Saturday.  I was actually recording a video of him playing, and he was very excited, and for his grand finale, he wildly tossed the guitar so quickly before I could even stop him, and you hear a crash.  I would load the video, but that takes me forever.  I was afraid N would be upset...he got this for his 6th birthday...but he thought the video was just hilarious, and played it over and over again.  Then said his brother owed him $50.

Before its end, little brother C discovered that he enjoys playing it too.  It was so sweet watching him, his little sweet fingers calmly picking the strings.  Have I ever told you how opposite him and his older brother are? ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

skeeterbug said...

Oh, so sorry to hear about the poor guitar. Maybe some glue or epoxy could fix it up. From the picture it looks like the neck just came off the body.

sara said...

OH NO! Such is life with boys, right?!?!