Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Z's drum

Z loves music, and has great rhythm.  He loves to dance, and is great at moving to the beat.  I have been reading a little about rhythm therapy (if anyone knows anything about that, I would love some info).  I really don't have a clue right now, but know it is something I might be interested in with him, so I requested a drum for him for Christmas.  I love this drum my aunt got him!  There was an episode of Sesame Street a couple of weeks ago, and Elmo's world featured these drums...and *boo* it accidentally got deleted from the dvr.  We loved that segment!!   This drum is Super sturdy...I was reading some reviews, and someone said they used theirs for a stepstool!  haha  We aren't planning on that, but my boy is pretty rough, so I am very happy with this.  The sound it makes too is beautiful....very tolerant for a drum in a house full of noisy people :)

1 comment:

Catherine Anne said...

I LOVE how much you have been posting! Good to catch up. Hope we can have a play date SOON:)