Today was a busy busy day. First thing this a.m. I had to take baby C for his 15 month check-up. It is official, my 15 month old, and my 2 1/2 year old both weigh 25 lbs! haha I anticipate that baby will be passing big brother up before long...although his little short stuff legs may keep him shorter for a while longer. He is doing great in all other ways. His recent speech therapy review only has him with a moderate delay with expressive launguage, and he is trying more and more to copy us these days. He says night night, bye bye, thank you, and today, he started doing the sign for to eat, and was saying "e, e" putting his hands to his mouth. I have not taught him that, but Z does it all day long, everyday...haha so he has learned it from him. His little personality has just blossomed!! He has always had sweet moments, very giggly and smiley, but he has also been a pretty fussy baby. Now that he is walking, he has left his fussy stage behind for now, and he is just a true joy. This is may absolute favorite stage for him!!! Oh, and he gives the best kisses!! When we were at my parent's house leaving, my dad reached down to give him a bye kiss....he turned away b/c he thought he was trying to take him from me, and then he heard my dad making a "smoochy" sound, and he turned his head, grinned, and gave him a big kiss. It was so funny!! He has gotten so much more tolerant of Z too now that he is up walking around. They are fun to watch together. I love the way C greets me each morning when I go in to get him out of bed. Just a grinning, jumping, and excited to see me!
We got home from the doc, and R's school curriculum and the kid's computer all arrived at our door...so it was Christmas all over again! I got a call yesterday that they have an available spot for a 3rd grader now, so we will have one more Christmas by the end of the week, or early next week. Wheh....it is fun, and tiring. I am so glad to see the kids getting so excited about schoolwork! N is really enjoying all his classes.
We had speech therapy for L this afternoon, and some errands, and then back to sorting out school stuff. It has been a long day, and I am tired, and my house has really suffered! Wow, I have a busy day tomorrow! Therapy for the boys is already cancelled for tomorrow b/c of the upcoming blizzard. I don't imagine online school will get a snowday tomorrow unless the electricity goes out...haha and I am NOT wishing for that!
1 comment:
It all sounds so exciting!
Post a Comment