My tale today is of a trip to the Museum, that just so happened to have a billion kids there today on field trips....along with the sledge hammer going off (they are expanding the museum), and my 2 year old with sensory issues....I am talking mega sensory overload. Mom and Granma were overloaded too! haha Oh wow, I can't blame Z one bit for losing it there, b/c it was really something. Towards the end, we were in an area with a class of children with special needs, and my mom and I were both commenting later at how kind all the teachers were to us. When my mom picked Z up for us to high-tail it out of there, one of the men with them commented "he sounds like one of ours"...haha and on the way out the door, we saw 2 other children acting just like him. Wow, the special needs children needed a day there seperately so they could enjoy it....I am telling you, the noise/activity level in that place was too much for anyone. Anyway, we tried a couple of other places after that, but even after doing well eating lunch, he was done, and we were Done. Then, the girls were dissapointed, and pouted the whole way home. So much for all that!
While I was out and about, I picked up another Heart Gallery cd fromone of our photgraphers, Dawn. I just got to glance through the pictures, but I really like this one, and wanted to share it tonight. I love the bright colors, and their expressions.

No comments:
Post a Comment