Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rearranging and pouty faces

I have a sickness....an obesession with rearranging my house all the time.  I have passed it on to my children as well.  Last night they just starte rearranging our living room.  Of course it created a mess that took me 2 hours to sort out and clean.  I was ready for a change too, so I am not really complaining.  I am still not happy with the arrangement of the furniture.  I will have to think on it for a few more days, and move a chair here, there, and yonder until I feel that it all "feels right" again.

 C has the cutest, funniest pouty face every.  If you ever get on to him, or just tell him no, he pokes this lip out, and now will cover his eyes....but he will cut his eyes looking to see if you are looking at him...it is SO funny. 
 Z has a "fake" pouty look...and he does do his to be funny.  He crosses his arms and pokes out his lip...trying to hold back a grin.  It reminds me of a look R used to give about that age.
And tonight, I am back to rearranging...but am really too tired and wish I hadn't started it tonight!  It is amazing the mess a child can make!  I got tired of waiting on them to clean before I rearranged, so I just started filling garbage backs, figured we could just slowly sort out a bag at a time.  I filled out one bag just in the are you can see in this photo. 

 I discovered all these clothes too....luckily they were all clean, and not a mixture, so they were able to put them up.  wheh...I know I was horribly messy when I was little too....that is just life with kids. I just dream of clean and organization....and the day that comes, I will miss my kids terribly, b/c that means they will be grown  :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Omgosh C looks just like Dakota in that picture! He has the ultimate pouty face, too! lol I think ppl like us that always need change in our homes are drawn to foster care b/c of that ;)