Monday, February 21, 2011

getting our garden ready, or playing in the mud...;)

Today I am tired.  So tired, and overwhelmed, and really not wanting to do all that I have to do everyday.  I really just want to go lay on the beach and listen to the waves, and take lots of burdens off my shoulders.  But, I am not going to complain to you about that....b/c I have no other option but to keep myself together, so I will just tell you some good things.

Here are some silly things that my kids do that makes me happy :)
1.)  L loves to spray perfume...and it smells so nice....her room smells good, the good smells drift to my room, and she is always a nice breeze when she walks by
2.) Little C says mama now!!!  At 15 months, but that is an improvement over 2 yrs that Z did.  I love to hear the sound!  He is actually jabbering away and saying all kinds of stuff these days, so cute!
3.)  N has learned to cook quesadillas, one of my favorite things to eat, and he cooked them twice for us this weekend.
4.)  R is so cooperative during schooltime.  I don't think she ever complains about any of the schoolwork that I tell her to do.  That makes her a beautiful light throughout the day with 2 other grumbling students.
5.)  Z...oh my little Z.  He can push my buttons like no other child has ever done....but he is also hilarious!!  We laugh at his antics all the time.  He may randomly slap me, head butt me, or pinch me, but just as randomly he gives the best bear hugs, and sweet kisses!!!  Everyday I throw my hands in the air so frustrated, and 10 mins later, SO thankful that he is my son b/c he is so stinking cute!

So, on to my photos....
Daddy C has been getting a spot ready for a garden, but he has also given the kiddos permission to dig in the dirt right now...and they had a great time doing that yesterday!  They stayed outside a long time, and it made the evening go by so nicely.

 Little C, your momma has you styling with your too big onsie, no socks, and tennis shoes, I tell ya!!
 I am SO glad that C is walking now and can go outside and play with the big kids.  It makes him so happy to be out there playing.





 R was trying to be silly and post like the American Gothic painting...exept she doesn't have overalls, her pitchfork is upside down, and well....it was still funny to me that she wanted to pose like it though....(she is learning something in Art class!  haha)




 Oh sweet boy, you always brighten my day!!



1 comment:

skeeterbug said...

Loved seeing all the cute pics of so much fun in the backyard! I really enjoyed my visit with you and ALL your sweet babies!