I have been thinking all day and evening about what I can blog about, and I just have no words. My brain is fried from all our new schoolwork. I feel like I am the one in school. Or thrown into a new job. I looked at the clock today at 3:00, and we still hadn't finished our daily assigments, (we didn't get a start until 10:00, we hadn't been totally slaving away) but still, that is a very long day of school us. I know things will get easier in time, but wheh, this is more work than I like right now.
So, I will just start my post off with a commercial for Nutella. LOVE that stuff. All 7 of us do :)
So, I will just start my post off with a commercial for Nutella. LOVE that stuff. All 7 of us do :)
We started doing a Flat Stanley project, but that got put on hold while I am drowning in new curriculum. I hope to get back to it soon.
The girls, L especially, love crafts. As I have been busy busy with N, I have found them lots of Valentine critters to make :)
Here is Molly....she has grown!! She is really a sweet dog. I have been SO proud of all the kids, but especially R. She has taken such good care of her. Even when she gets mad at her for being too wild and almost knocking her down, she has been faithful come rain, snow, or cold, early morning, she is always the one to remember to feed her, check on her water and play with her. I can't imagine that ever in my life would I have been that responsible to care for a pet. She has really been great.
Ugh, when will someone get around to cleaning off this computer desk?? I am really starting to despise my computer after all this schoolwork schedule I have been trying to figure out this week. I am so ready to get my routine and down and get organized!
No comments:
Post a Comment