Thursday, February 17, 2011

nothing much to say

I haven't taken pictures in several days now.  Pretty unusual for me, but we have seriously just been doing schoolwork all the time, and there really isn't even anything exciting about their schoolwork to photograph/post about either.  I took the day off from most schoolwork today.  With hubby's work schedule, I have decided to take one weekend day off in the week, and do schoolwork one day on the weekend.  What I do like is that they give me a weekly schedule of assignments, so I went through that today and circled everything that they still needed to do for the week.  It made me feel better about taking the day off.  I have been trying to sneak extra assignments in each day, so that we have 1 day a week that we don't have much we have to do.  I think if I ever have a week that we don't have many interruptions...(pretty sure that won't ever happen though) then I think we could get it all done in 4 days.  We all need a day to just chill together each week.  We have a fun outing planned for tomorrow to go to downtown Little Rock.  My mom came to visit, so she is going with us to the Museum of Discovery, maybe the Nature Center, and I am hoping for a trolly ride too.  If the weather holds out....I think it is suppose to be raining. 

I want to do a post on the kid's new online school sometime soon.  I know I have done a lot of complaining as I have adjusted to the workload, but really, it is great, and we are all enjoying it....and it was really exactly what I needed. 

No comments: