Today was a nice day. Beautiful weather, (although I stayed inside, so dumb of me) and a quiet day, except the 2 yr old meltdown that I think the whole neighborhood heard when a boy knocked to sell candy...not sure if he was ticked about not getting to run outside, or not getting the candy...sure it was both since it was a whopper meltdown! Anyway! Today was a day that I got some things done that I always think about that need doing, but I never get around to doing them...I cleaned out the garage! It has gotten bad this winter...I just pile things up in there, and it is so cold, I always think I will sort it later. It still isn't finished, but I can see progress...threw away 3 bags of junk, and have everything sorted into piles, giveaway, attic, and the dump. That has been a big weight on my shoulders. Then, I have already gotten the comforters finished for the boys! I can't believe I actually cut them, ironed seams, and sewed them all the day after purchasing it...I am sure this is a record for me.
Then I got out baby T's scrapbook and worked on it. I am trying to get it finished up to pass on to his mom. I have kept up with all his personal things b/c I didn't want anything to happen to them, but it is time to pass it on. He is such a beautiful baby.
These photos were during his 1 1/2 months hospital stay with he lived with us. This was one of the most difficult times in my life. It taught me so much about myself, and about how precious life is.
1 comment:
Happy Valentines! I love your projec and your lovely valentines. I always make Peter a valentine. Some of them are pretty corny.
Hope you got my message about calling mother.
Love,
Susan
Post a Comment