Saturday, January 8, 2011

Beautiful Winter Weather

I know many states are covered in snow right now, but her in Arkansas, we have had beautiful weather this week.  Of course it is a good chance of snow tomorrow, who ever will know!  It was very nice to have a break from the cold this week so everyone could go outside.  Excuse Z's sleeper and yellow boots, I just never got around to changing him out of his pj's. 





 It was so frustrating in the beautiful fall weather that we couldn't just let C down to run around, he loves to be outside, but was still crawling, and a back yard that is muddy and a dog lives in, just isn't something I want him crawling around in.  I was so excited he could just run around with the rest of the crew.




2 comments:

GB's Mom said...

I love the non-snowy pictures. Hearts and peace signs are big around here, too.

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

The weather this week has been GREAT! My kids are really hoping for snow tomorrow...not me!! Cute pics!