Isn't that true? Aren't the burdens we carry much heavier when we don't talk about them, don't admit they are hard? I have found each time I "release" my fears and worries, the day gets better. I appreciate so much everyone's "hugs" and encouragement.
Today has been as close to perfect as a day that we can have. It was great. I can tell you what made this day so perfect. My house was clean when we woke up this morning, my hubby was off work. The kids were out of school, and they were tired of the snow, so they stayed indoors all day. Everyone had a lazy relaxing day. And, Z woke up in the best mood telling everyone, "need a hug" with his arms outstretch....now a good morning greeting doesn't get any better than that! He was just in good sorts all day today. I know much of the reason for that was the above mentioned. I wish all days could be like that. :)
1 comment:
So often we try to hold it all in... hoping we will be a better mom if we pretend we don't have hard times. It does help SO much to be able to honestly admit what scares us, and what's hard!! What other job comes with the consequences of being a parent? It's normal to be afraid and tired every now and then. :) So glad you had a great day.. wish I could've gotten some of those hugs from Z!
Post a Comment