Thursday, January 27, 2011

Random photos from a year ago

I was too tired to come up with anything to blog tonight, so I went to my photo folder from 2010, and said I would post the first photo I clicked on.  Well it was on of a basket and a toy that the kids took...not sure why I never deleted that one.  So my second try, was an ugly picture of me...so I finally decided to just pick out 4 of my favorites from a year ago.  Love this one of little C.  He was only 3 months in this photo.
The first time Z got to paint....L just noticed over my shoulder that those are the same p.j's that C is wearing to sleep in tonight...haha
Sweet little smiles....this was when he was really getting good at smiling at the camera :)
Love, love this photo of Z.  His shirt was way too big...he had found it in a "sort through" pile and put it on...oh, but his sweet little expression, and curls looking just right....love this!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: