Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la Elmo's World"

I think it is pretty special to have a big brother and sisters that will dance with little brother
I love, love Sesame Street, and I love how Z has found something he loves. The sound of his little voice and smile saying "Elmo" melts my heart.
He may call both his parents "mama", and never get the older 3 names right either, but he sure knows his "Elmo!"
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

GB's Mom said...

Elmo was always GB's favorite. Sesame Street was always my favorite, too..

Mandy said...

lol! You cracked me up with the mixed-up names comment! He knows who the really important person in the house is... ELMO! ;) Such great siblings he has!

skeeterbug said...

Love these pics! Z is doing a great job mimicking Elmo w/ his dances! So cute!!

Wendy said...

haaaaha! My favorite picture is the one of him dancing and looking down at his feet as he mimics Elmo! LOVE it! :D That's one happy little boy.