I just wanted to include one of this photo of N with a lego creation. He combined a few different sets to make this one big Star Wars creation. He can tell you what it is called, I can't remember :)
Since taking the side off Z's babybed, he hasn't wanted to sleep in it. I tried putting it back on, and he kept climbing out. I tried putting just his mattress in the floor, and he would end up just sleeping on his soft foldable couch, so Daddy suggested we find him a cute car/train bed. I got really excited that he had that idea, so I got to looking. Wheh, these beds are expensive....so I figured I would just scratch that idea. Then I spotted this one on Craig's list. It was the best priced one on there, something I could pay, looked great, and the location was only about 20 minutes away. It had been on there a couple of weeks though, so I figured it had sold. I contacted her last night, and she still had it. I drove and got it today, put it together, and he was SO excited!!! Can you tell he is excited? I think tonight was the longest he has ever been interested in something. SO excited. Little brother loves it too...it is the first thing he has figured out how to climb in and out of...so I think he climbed 100 times, over and over, in, out, in, out.
The big kids found this windsuit in the closet. They thought it looked kinda like a firefighter outfit.It even has a nightlight on it. We may have to disassemble that b/c he kept cutting it on and off disturbing his brother who was trying to go to sleep. It is a neat feature though.
He loves to lay on his Thomas the Train couch, and wanted it in his bed too...He did end up moving it out though. I like that the sides all go around, and kinda enclose him....I think he likes that too...that is what drew me to this bed for him. He likes to have a lot of blankets around him, and this keeps them all close.
The big kids love it too, and were sad that we wouldn't let them climb in it with him. R said that if she had a bed like that, she would stay in it all day!! Let's hope Z feels the same way, and will at least stay in it all night! haha
1 comment:
Love, love, love the firetruck bed!!! Z looks so cute in it. I think your fabric is perfect! AND, N never ceases to amaze me w/his marvelous LEGO creations!
Post a Comment