I love how normal you make me feel! I am in a funk and need a swift kick in the pants these days! You'll get it done!
My pile of pots,pans, and dishes in the sink are no closer to being done then you laundry :(
Whew.. we must be on the same wave length today b/c all I've done since I got up is LAUNDRY! We will have clean beds once again! ;)
I UNDERSTAND~ This is when I went crazy and gave most of ours away. We all ended up with a few shirts and pants each~ LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love how normal you make me feel! I am in a funk and need a swift kick in the pants these days! You'll get it done!
My pile of pots,pans, and dishes in the sink are no closer to being done then you laundry :(
Whew.. we must be on the same wave length today b/c all I've done since I got up is LAUNDRY! We will have clean beds once again! ;)
I UNDERSTAND~ This is when I went crazy and gave most of ours away. We all ended up with a few shirts and pants each~ LOL
Post a Comment