I think with every baby I've had, I couldn't wait for it to snow to be able to take them out and get pics of them in the snow. I LOVE to take pictures in the snow, and I think a little toddler running around in the snow is just about the cutest thing! C was about 4 months old last year when we got a beautiful snow. All he could do was just lay in it, and had also been sick so I didn't even think about taking him out. This year though, I was really excited. It worked good that the boys are alternating naptimes right now, so I could have individual time with each little one in the snow. Z loved it, and looked like a little mini kid running around with the big ones.
C has only been walking a little over a month, and even though he is pretty steady in the house, he isn't too steady in rubber boots he has never worn, in 4 inch deep snow ;) He sure wanted to keep trying though! He took about 2 steps and bent over, 2 steps and bent over. He didn't want any help from me either!
with the snow stuck to his gloves, he looks like he is about to throw a snowball in the one below!
I just love his sweet little face bundled up in his hat...I am so glad I got these hats and gloves for the boys this year!
He was not happy when I tried to help him out, but even his little fit was cute...I mean, it sure is a tough life, isn't it? :)
But the world got all better again when I picked him up.
No comments:
Post a Comment