Wednesday, January 26, 2011

L's lunch, fabric, & more tooth losing

Today L cooked us lunch.  She really enjoys making these mini pizzas for us.   They were YUMMY!!

 I found some fabric today that I love for curtains for the boy's room.  I had to take down their long curtains b/c they kept pulling on them.  This blue wall had originally been planned for the girl's room.  Then, along came a red firetruck....so I haven't been so sure what I wanted to do with their room.  I love this fabric with all my favorite colors....brown, aqua, lime, and red.  I can't wait to get a chance to make them.  I hope it will be soon!  I just tossed them over the bar to see how I liked the fabric....I like it alot!
 We have lots of tooth losing around here!  R was proud that she pulled herself, and this was the first time that she didn't cry.  She doesn't cry b/c it hurts, but she hates to look at the blood.  The blood in her mouth makes her burst into tears everytime, so she was proud tonight!


1 comment:

skeeterbug said...

WAY TO GO, L!! Those pizzas do look yummy! Congrats to R for pulling her tooth all by herself!!
I love your fabric; I think it will be perfect for that room.