Friday, January 14, 2011

Sleepover :)

Our older kids are having a sleep-over tonight, and they are having a great time.  R's best friend from school last year just so happens to have a sister and a brother that have become great friends with L and N, so it worked out just great to invite them all 3 to come over tonight.  It gives everyone a friend.

 As I was going around the table getting everyone to smile for the camera, Z wanted to copy them, so I was able to get a good cheesy smile from him....he usually looks away so quickly, or won't smile at me, I was happy to get this one of him.
 The girls were having a dance party in their room, and they were sweet to let little brother dance to "Swim Fishy" with them....he had a great time.

 All snug, ready for a movie and popcorn!

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Oh, wow! Aren't you brave? Looks like the kids are having so much fun!

Mandy said...

How fun!!! Perfect that everyone had a friend. I LOVE that green in the bedroom.. I'm considering something like that for the playroom. It's time so jazz that place up a bit :)