The girls got new baby dolls for Christmas. L has never been much for playing with toys, or like girly things like dolls, but this year, she wanted a doll. It started out that both girls wanted American Girl Dolls. Then R picked out a babydoll from American Girl, and then as I was looking for cheaper baby dolls, I came across these online at Toys R Us. The girls picked out what they wanted, and my sister got them for them. This was their favorite gift.
L's doll's name is Keydon, and she talked about her, calling her by name leading up to Christmas in anticipation of getting her. On Christmas day when she opened her, she was so excited! She immediately said that day was her "adoption day" and now I was a proud grandma :) I
R's doll's name is Paige. She picked her b/c she had brown eyes, and sucked her thumb, just like she did as a baby.
On Christmas night, while I was visiting, the girls got my camera and their dolls and went in the other room. I laughed when I looked at my camera and saw about 50 photos just of their dolls.
They put them in different poses, different backgrounds...
danced with them,
and a great game of toss up! haha Better not show DHS what L's newly adopted daughter is doing! haha
2 comments:
lol!!! Now that is a great adoption day :) That's hilarious!
That is precious!
Post a Comment