Yes, I am just now blogging about Thanksgiving! Christmas will come about sometime soon :) I just forgot, but I have a lot of special pictures, so I wanted to still have it documented. My uncle always has his camera, and takes some great ones!
My family came to our house for Thanksgiving this year. It was the easiest holiday we have had! haha I much rather clean my home and cook some than to pack everyone else up for the drive....just a day trip wears me out trying to get out the door!
It was not long at all after we all sat down to eat that he just fell asleep!
C had just started taking his first steps, and he was so proud of himself!!
Z had a blast playing guitar and singing with my family. He was just fascinated.
I found these from my camera too. The kids had made a turkey cake and cupcakes
This last one cracks me up. I was sitting on the couch talking with my grandmother, and we looked up, and all 3 men were asleep! So funny!
1 comment:
Priceless!
Post a Comment